 Events / LEGO World / 32
    Re: Brad's talk —Ray Sanders
   (...) I wonder why that is (the SKU crunch). (...) Some of the dark blue parts that I have (from R2D2) are all over the map consistancy wise. There is an issue here. (...) Bummer. They really don't get it do they. Mac is the premier OS on a PC. Lego (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

        Re: Brad's talk —Adrian Drake
     (...) Not to get into an OS war, but Lego's frequently said they tailor towards the large market group (which is why so few of the AFOL demands get incorporated). The Mac market probably just isn't big enough for them to justify the development (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

        Re: Brad's talk —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Premier doesn't necessarily equal dominant. (more's the pity, sometimes) Given that DD is free on the PC, how much would you willingly pay for DD on the Mac? If your answer is "it should be free" then it should be clear why they didn't do it. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld)