 Events / LEGO World / *71 (-10)
  Re: The Great Ball Contraption at LEGOWorld

Jean-Louis, As one of the GBC Slaves from BrickFest, I would like to offer a little advise. You can use it or ignore it...either way, I wish you the best at pulling together another GBC...We all had a blast with it at BrickFest in spite of the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld, FTX)

  Re: GBC

FUT to lugnet.events.legoworld (...) Hi Mario, (...) Good :-) (...) I posted an (URL) announce> on (URL) and some others location on lugnet. I don't think, at this moment, that debouwsteen will organize a place dedicated to GBC. When i saw Paul (on (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.events.legoworld, FTX)

  The Great Ball Contraption at LEGOWorld

Hello European AFOL :-) FreeLUG (French LUG) would like to do a big (URL) Ball Contraption> at LEGOworld this year. we have about ten modules at this time. To increase the size of this (URL) GBC>, we would like to invite all AFOL, who planned to (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.be, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO World 2005

(...) Dear Jean-Louis, We do not have a specific closing date. The facilites however are on a first come first served basis. If you know how many people will come (or if you know an approximate number) let us know such that we can already reserve a (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

  Re: LEGO World 2005

(...) [..] (...) just an easy question : when is the closing date for registration ? FreeLUG will be at LEGOWorld, and we don't want to miss the end of registration. see you, (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

  LEGO World 2005

Dear LEGO Fans, LEGO World 2005 is getting closer and closer. From October 20 until October 25, LEGO World 2005 will be held in Zwolle, The Netherlands. For the 5th time in a row the IJsselhallen will be full with LEGO, for what has become a very (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.legoworld)

  Re: Pictures of LDraw booth at LEGOWORLD 2004

Hello Orion "Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> schreef in bericht news:I79zIt.1J10@lugnet.com... (...) booth (...) I have made a lot of pictures (590) during LEGOWorld 2004. You can find them here: (URL) a look if some pictures serve (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

  Pictures of LDraw booth at LEGOWORLD 2004

Did anyone who attanded LEGOWORLD 2004 take any pictures of the LDraw.org booth that they'd be willing to allow us to use on the LDraw.org website? Thanks in advance. -Orion (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.events, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures LEGO World

(...) Hi! I'm sorry, but i have to mention that this page is quite useless. On your site (only LW 2004) there are about 600 thumbnails (128x96) with 25 kByte each, in total about 15 Mbyte of data. A thumb with that size can be made with 1/10th of (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Pictures LEGO World

Hello, For anyone who didn't or couldn't visit to LEGO World, I have put some pictures online at (URL) read the tekst: when viewing a full (original) picture, it does take time before it is uploaded to you! Greetings Maico Arts (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.nl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact