 General / 51422
51421  |  51423
Subject:
LEGO World 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:20:48 GMT

Dear LEGO Fans,

LEGO World 2005 is getting closer and closer.
From October 20 until October 25, LEGO World 2005 will be held in Zwolle, The
Netherlands. For the 5th time in a row the IJsselhallen will be full with LEGO,
for what has become a very large LEGO event. Over 18000 square meters of floor
area and over 40000 visitors each year. LEGO World has become such a big success
due to the efforts of many (A)FOLs from the Netherlands and from AFOLs abroad,
like yourself. Last year over 200 AFOLs have been helping us and showing their
collection and/or creations.

As we would like to see our foreign friends again at LEGOWorld, I'm wrting this
message to draw you attention on this event. On the website of the Bouwsteen you
can download a document with more informaton on this huge event (in English),
with also some historical background and many links to picture galleries. Also a
registration form is available. Both documents can be found here:

http://www.debouwsteen.com/download.php?list.16

If you have any questions left regarding LEGOWorld 2005 you can contact Paul
Koelewijn: paullego@wanadoo.nl or myself: sybrandbonsma@hotmail.com

We hope to see you all at LEGOWorld 2005 and make it an even bigger success than
the past years.

Best regards,

Sybrand Bonsma
On behalf of De Bouwsteen, the Dutch LEGO communty.