 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 9
Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:51:41 GMT

In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Joe Meno wrote:

   PS. Lar, you showing?

I don’t THINK I am showing, let me go check... nope, nothing incriminating visible HERE. But I registered for cHoB before you did so ya, I’ll be there. WITH Nik, I think.

You and Felix and he and I should talk about that Sea Monkey co-exhibit thing. THAT would be cool!

   If so, you need some cool mocs too :-)!!

Don’t got none of those, just ask anyone.

In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Joe Meno wrote:

   PS. Lar, you showing?

I don’t THINK I am showing, let me go check... nope, nothing incriminating visible HERE. But I registered for cHoB before you did so ya, I’ll be there. WITH Nik, I think.

lol...and cool! And how did you know you registered before me?

You and Felix and he and I should talk about that Sea Monkey co-exhibit thing. THAT would be cool!

Ya know, that’s a good idea...I have some thoughts that need to be built..

   If so, you need some cool mocs too :-)!!

Don’t got none of those, just ask anyone.

I guess we both gotta build the weekend before :-) !

Joe

Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Joe Meno wrote:

   lol...and cool! And how did you know you registered before me?

Guess I don’t. Did you register before it was announced here? If so than maybe, if not, then definitely.

XFUT o-t.fun

Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Joe Meno wrote:

   lol...and cool! And how did you know you registered before me?

Guess I don’t. Did you register before it was announced here? If so than maybe, if not, then definitely.

XFUT o-t.fun

Darn. Oh well, I tried...

Looking forward to this, though...been a long while since I went to a sci-fi con!

Joe

Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
   Guess I don’t. Did you register before it was announced here? If so than maybe, if not, then definitely.

Joe registered first, but Lar paid first.

The tie breaker will be who does the best hula dance at the luau.

Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
Guess I don't. Did you register before it was announced here? If so than
maybe, if not, then definitely.

Joe registered first, but Lar paid first.

The tie breaker will be who does the best hula dance at the luau.

My money's on lar.  It boils down to a weight advantage; but, Joe has the
"look" of a hula pro...

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Felix Greco wrote:

   Guess I don’t. Did you register before it was announced here? If so than maybe, if not, then definitely.

Joe registered first, but Lar paid first.

The tie breaker will be who does the best hula dance at the luau.

I’m out. Joe looks way better in a grass skirt... it was fun while it lasted (sic transit gloria mundi)