 Events / BrickFest / 447
Re: Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Daniel Staudt writes:
i posted this friday night

i have authorized it on Sunday

but have yet had a chance to upload the saturday pictures.
there are no sunday pictures

also for those who attended Brickfest.
My attempts to match face with name seem to be some what of a failure.
whould attendies please review the saturday pictures and email me your name
and picture name to dstaudt@hotmail.com

i will update them as i get them

Just went through Saturday's photos. Very nice.
But, again, I got to the mountain pictures, and the links are broken.
Everything from 1/2 way through page 6 and on is broken links.
I still can't see this great mountain! I am getting very curious.
You're playing with me, aren't you? This is terrible. <grin>
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)