 Events / BrickFest / 436
Re: Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:54:52 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Daniel Staudt writes:
Brickfest 2001 Pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/dstaudt/BrickFest/

most pictures are 680 x 480
but some are larger to show detail
enjoy

Nice pictures, but it appears only 1.5 pages of Friday are there. All the
other links are broken.
This is terrible. You've wet my appetite, and now I can't see all the
pictures.
Help! Fix the links please!
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)