 Events / BrickFest / 441
Re: Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:18:23 GMT

i posted this friday night

i have authorized it on Sunday

but have yet had a chance to upload the saturday pictures.
there are no sunday pictures

also for those who attended Brickfest.
My attempts to match face with name seem to be some what of a failure.
whould attendies please review the saturday pictures and email me your name
and picture name to dstaudt@hotmail.com

i will update them as i get them

if for some reason you see your name and want it removed i can do that too.

i have a few names i could not match up:
Jorge Fernandez
Thomas Main
Jenny Johnson
Steve Bliss
Todd Thuma
Richard Jenkins
Claudia Coles
Megan Sneary
Remy Eagan
Stacie Millere

also anyone who was there and does not have a picture up feel free to send
me one.

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Daniel Staudt writes:
Brickfest 2001 Pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/dstaudt/BrickFest/

most pictures are 680 x 480
but some are larger to show detail enjoy

Nice pictures, but it appears only 1.5 pages of Friday are there. All the
other links are broken.
This is terrible. You've wet my appetite, and now I can't see all the
pictures.
Help! Fix the links please!
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)