 Events / BrickFest / 3978
Re: BrickFest™ PDX 2007 - Robotic Easter Egg Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:42:34 GMT

At 12:17 PM 3/21/07, Will Chapman wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, David Schilling wrote:

By the way, there's only a bit over a week before BrickFest. If anyone else
is considering entering the competitions, please drop me a note. Thanks.

I'll give it a whirl!  I wouldn't want you to get the NXT prize just
because you
were the only one entered. :)

My 'bot may be a mashup of RCX & NXT.  It will likely be horrible ugly, and
exhibit questional operational effectiveness, but fame and glory awaits! :)

Will,

If you do manage to combine RCX & NXT, I expect it will look
mashed-up, but unlike all the other stuff at BF, this is not a
how-does-it-look competition.

No matter how it looks, I'm sure people will cheer for robots that
try to give them candy...  :)

Wish I could be there.

Steve