 Events / BrickFest / 3976
Re: BrickFest™ PDX 2007 - Robotic Easter Egg Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:07:26 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Will Chapman wrote:
   David, how high is the shortest house? Is it taller than the side panels?

---Will

The walls are going to be about two inches tall. The houses will be considerably taller than that. Probably on the order of three to five times taller.

By the way, there’s only a bit over a week before BrickFest. If anyone else is considering entering the competitions, please drop me a note. Thanks.

-- David Schilling