 Events / BrickFest / 3971
Re: BrickFest™ 2007: Wacky Race - Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:19:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

   Portland, Oregon, USA
March 30th - April 1st 2007

The Wacky Race will be at BrickFest 2007!

Friday 6:00pm - 7:00pm Hall A

This will be the 4th year that competitors have built and crashed their crazy and wacky racers here in the Pacific Northwest and a first for BrickFest!

We now have the schedule and the races are on Friday evening. This doesn’t leave a lot of time at the fest to build your most crazy racer, but even if you come to fest without, don’t worry! it’s perfectly ok to just put some wheels on your MOC and slide it down the ramp!

Please see my previous announcement for the rules and some truly excellent examples of past crashes...i mean creations!

Dan Sabath
Wacky Race Coordinator BrickFest PDX

Join the fun at BrickFest? 2007
Register now!