 Events / BrickFest / 392
Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:16:35 GMT

Can Brad comment on how much interest they ANTICIPATED for the Gaurded Inn,
and how much interest there really was?  i.e.  What numbers did they hope to
sell, and how much did they really sell?

Eric

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Any news on the August Surprise?

And the answer is:

It is NOT 12 O'clock yet...

Hey, did I just see a Club Car for the August Surprise?!  The web
cam cut out immediatiely after..., aw c'mon, you're killin' me
here!  ;]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada