 Events / BrickFest / 389
Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

The support that LD does for LTC's doing train shows, would that be (at
least in theory) available to any Lego club presenting at a public show?
(MichLug at the con is a great example)

B: yes, it could be considered, if structured properly.

(we are unfortunately now out of time...)

Oh, one other thing from Brad. Australia, you don't get the Metroliner! Just
kidding.