 Events / BrickFest / 391
Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:11:30 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Any news on the August Surprise?

And the answer is:

It is NOT 12 O'clock yet...

Hey, did I just see a Club Car for the August Surprise?!  The web
cam cut out immediatiely after..., aw c'mon, you're killin' me
here!  ;]

Yes.