 Events / BrickFest / 3609
Re: Dirty Buildster question [was: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 03:53:00 GMT

WOW! I don't know how somwthing so simple got so screw up, but oh well. Somewhere months ago I posted the rules to Lugnet and I didn't bother to re-read Joe's discription so in a way this is my own fault.  Originally there was to be only 100 pieces per bag with each person bringing two bags.  that would consist of 20 regular pieces and 80 irregular pieces per bag.  Somewhere in moving the directions to the flyer there was a rewrite.  And know I assume there will be alot of people showing up with 120 regular bricks and 80 non standard bricks per bag.  SSSSOOOOO!!!!!   This is what we're going to do.  The people who brought bags that were discribed in the first posting we will exchange amongest them selves and those who are bringing 2 x 200 piece bags will exchange anongest themselves. I think this is the best way to handle this situation at this last minute.  The good thing is people ARE interested in such an event and everyone but me seems to read thier mail.

I'm sorry again I didn't catch this until a few days ago when the emails started
showing up.

I'll see you all soon.
Steve DeCraemer

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
[Have you Gotten Your Mailer?]
-------------------------------

Early last week, those in the US were sent a mailer from us giving some
advance information. For those outside the country, there was a notice that
was sent out to them with a PDF of the mailer. If you haven't got any of
these, drop me a line.

I received my mailer. :-) Very cool.

A friend and I have some questions about the rules of the Dirty Buildster.
There's contradictory info in there, so I'll just ask for confirmation:

Each paper bag contains a total of 200 pieces. yes?
Each ONE model entered is limited to parts found in ONE of those bags. yes?

So, may each person enter two models?

-Suz