 Events / BrickFest / 3565

Subject:
BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:42:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Event Schedule Now Online!

Yep, it’s late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is!

Set Draft for BrickFest 2006

This year, the set draft is the Krusty Krab set (#3825) - and if you want to participate, buy a set before you come, or better yet, buy one at either of the Washington DC stores when you arrive - why? BrickFest attendees will have a 25% discount on non-sale items, including this one! More details will be at the registration desk!

Speed Build Team Needed

Late on this one because I’m still waiting to hear what the news is on the first speed build on this at 1000steineland....but BrickFest needs some quick builders to go for the fastest build of a Technic Tow Truck. Simply put, we need to be the fastest and you can help:-) If you are going to BrickFest and want to be on the team, drop me a line!

Have you Gotten Your Mailer?

Early last week, those in the US were sent a mailer from us giving some advance information. For those outside the country, there was a notice that was sent out to them with a PDF of the mailer. If you haven’t got any of these, drop me a line.

Only three days left until the fun begins - see you then!

Joe Meno Event Coordinator, BrickFest 2006

Re: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...

Not available at http://www.brickfest.com/schedule.php where you’d expect yet. See http://www.brickfest.com/story.php?newsID=75.

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ed McGlynn wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:

Event Schedule Now Online!

Yep, it’s late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is!

Not available at http://www.brickfest.com/schedule.php where you’d expect yet. See http://www.brickfest.com/story.php?newsID=75.

Ya,

that part of the site is the webmaster’s, so I will have him post it up today.

Joe

Re: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ed McGlynn wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:

Event Schedule Now Online!

Yep, it’s late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is!

Not available at http://www.brickfest.com/schedule.php where you’d expect yet. See http://www.brickfest.com/story.php?newsID=75.

Ya,

that part of the site is the webmaster’s, so I will have him post it up today.

Joe

Thanks, Joe!

Ed

Re: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ed McGlynn wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ed McGlynn wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:

Event Schedule Now Online!

Yep, it’s late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is!

Not available at http://www.brickfest.com/schedule.php where you’d expect yet. See http://www.brickfest.com/story.php?newsID=75.

Ya,

that part of the site is the webmaster’s, so I will have him post it up today.

Joe

Thanks, Joe!

Ed

The schedule has been added to BrickFest.com as a PDF, you can download or view it here.

Kelly

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

The schedule has been added to BrickFest.com as a PDF, you can download or view it here.

Kelly

Thanks for taking care of this before I could tell you Kelly:-)!

Joe

Re: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
   Event Schedule Now Online!

Yep, it’s late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is!

snip graphic

This is very exciting! But I am having some difficulty making out the small text. Could the document be made available as a .pdf file? or as a graphic at a higher resoultion?

-Suz

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
   Event Schedule Now Online!

Yep, it’s late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is!

snip graphic

This is very exciting! But I am having some difficulty making out the small text. Could the document be made available as a .pdf file? or as a graphic at a higher resoultion?

-Suz

How about this?

link

Joe

Re: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...
Maybe I'm just scanning the schedule too fast, but I don't see the Set
Draft in it.

Where/when is it?

--
Tom Stangl
* http://www.vfaq.com/

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Stangl wrote:
Maybe I'm just scanning the schedule too fast, but I don't see the Set
Draft in it.

Where/when is it?

That will be posted atteh registration desk. Didn't make it to the schedule
befoe presstime.

Joe

Joe Meno wrote:

This year, the set draft is the Krusty Krab set (#3825) - and if you want to
participate, buy a set before you come, or better yet, buy one at either of the
Washington DC stores when you arrive - why? BrickFest attendees will have a 25%
discount on non-sale items, including this one! More details will be at the
registration desk!¬ ¬ [Speed Build Team Needed]¬

Re: BrickFest Draft
This year, the set draft is the Krusty Krab set (#3825) - and if you
want to participate, buy a set before you come, or better yet, buy
one at either of the Washington DC stores when you arrive - why?
BrickFest attendees will have a 25% discount on non-sale items,
including this one! More details will be at the registration desk!¬

Fred Meyer stores are having a Buy 2, get 1 free sale this week. I am
thinking of picking up 2 or 3 of these sets on Wednesday. If you are
interested, and don't mind not having the box (I'll probably be deboxing
them for packing), I'd be happy to share up to 2 copies of this set for 2/3
price (no sales tax either - I'm in Oregon) - assuming I can find enough
copies.

Frank

Re: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:

Late on this one because I’m still waiting to hear what the news is on the first speed build on this at 1000steineland....but BrickFest needs some quick builders to go for the fastest build of a Technic Tow Truck. Simply put, we need to be the fastest and you can help:-) If you are going to BrickFest and want to be on the team, drop me a line!

Have you Gotten Your Mailer?

Hi Joe,

I am not too fast a speed builder, but I wanna to join in the fun .. let me know how we (steven n me) can help .. steven is faster than me actually .. :)

cheers, diana

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Diana Wong wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:

Late on this one because I’m still waiting to hear what the news is on the first speed build on this at 1000steineland....but BrickFest needs some quick builders to go for the fastest build of a Technic Tow Truck. Simply put, we need to be the fastest and you can help:-) If you are going to BrickFest and want to be on the team, drop me a line!

Have you Gotten Your Mailer?

Hi Joe,

I am not too fast a speed builder, but I wanna to join in the fun .. let me know how we (steven n me) can help .. steven is faster than me actually .. :)

cheers, diana

Okay, you’re in!

Joe