 Events / BrickFest / 3596
Re: Dirty Buildster question [was: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 05:48:48 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
[Have you Gotten Your Mailer?]
-------------------------------

Early last week, those in the US were sent a mailer from us giving some
advance information. For those outside the country, there was a notice that
was sent out to them with a PDF of the mailer. If you haven't got any of
these, drop me a line.

I received my mailer. :-) Very cool.

A friend and I have some questions about the rules of the Dirty Buildster.
There's contradictory info in there, so I'll just ask for confirmation:

Each paper bag contains a total of 200 pieces. yes?
Each ONE model entered is limited to parts found in ONE of those bags. yes?

hm, the info is really contradictory... so here's the deal:

120 common parts in one bag
80 whacked out parts in the other

200 parts total.

The bags will be placed in separate pools and people will draw one bag from
each, so they have 200 parts to build, um, something.

So, may each person enter two models?

You can eenter however many models you can make from your 200 parts:-)

Which reminds me...I gotta make up my bags.....

Joe

-Suz