 Events / BrickFest / 3609
  Re: Dirty Buildster question [was: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...]

WOW! I don't know how somwthing so simple got so screw up, but oh well. Somewhere months ago I posted the rules to Lugnet and I didn't bother to re-read Joe's discription so in a way this is my own fault. Originally there was to be only 100 pieces (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Dirty Buildster question [was: BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...]

(...) I have to say, I like these rules best. :-) I'm glad I hadn't packed yet. Thanks for clarification, Steve. I'm looking forward to this challenge! -Suz (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)