 Events / BrickFest / 3440
Re: BrickFest Bulletin: Mindstorms/Technic Contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:50:09 GMT

“Great Ball Gathering” Contest
Each match of the competition shall be 90 seconds. The winner of a match is determined by the points the robot scores in the 90 second match. Tournament format will be chosen based on the number of participants. Possible tournament formats are single elimination, double elimination and round robin. In the event of a tie of win-loss records at the end of round robin (if that format is used) total points scored will determine the winner.

Approximately 1,000 soccer balls and 50 basketballs will be randomly (as evenly as possible) distributed on the table prior to each round. Additionally, there will be 10 1 ½” plastic balls (like the balls from FLL) on the table in random locations.

Do you have a part# for the FLL ball and where can we find them?

Thanks in advance, JM