 Events / BrickFest / 3366
Re: Whose angel sculpture was that?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:17:04 GMT

What exactly is an ACM article. Sorry for my ignorance--but I for one have no
problem exposing it.

Tommy Armstrong
http://www.brickengraver.com

Hi Tommy,

I was only asking for the technical details and missed the ACM article bit in
the original post, but I assume it refers to this (http://www.acm.org/pubs/)
which would seems a suitable home for a technical discussion about the work.

That is just a guess though.

Tim