 Events / BrickFest / 3035
Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve DeCraemer wrote:
I just had Dinner with Christina and a bunch of fellow wamalug'er and I brought
up the idea of doing a seperate moonbase room lite completely in blacklight, for
brickfest.  I'm thinking it would give all the space fanatics a chance to have
fun with all those trans neon pieces.  It would also be dark enough that if
people wanted to throw additional lego lights on thier creation the lights would
actually show up really we.  Come on space fans, back me on this one, It could
be real cool.

I agree. Model Railroads in the dark are often fun too if they have a lot of
interior lights and stuff.

Xposted to .events.brickfest and .space with FUT to .events.brickfest,