 Events / BrickFest / 3036
Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:25:01 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:IFMx19.nCI@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Steve DeCraemer wrote:
I just had Dinner with Christina and a bunch of fellow wamalug'er and I
brought
up the idea of doing a seperate moonbase room lite completely in
blacklight, for
brickfest.  I'm thinking it would give all the space fanatics a chance to
have
fun with all those trans neon pieces.  It would also be dark enough that
if
people wanted to throw additional lego lights on thier creation the
lights would
actually show up really we.  Come on space fans, back me on this one, It
could
be real cool.

I agree. Model Railroads in the dark are often fun too if they have a lot
of
interior lights and stuff.

Xposted to .events.brickfest and .space with FUT to .events.brickfest,

I would be concerned about the safety issue here and local firecodes,
occupancy codes, etc.

just my .02457

Rob