 Events / BrickFest / 3037
Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 03:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I agree. Model Railroads in the dark are often fun too if they have a lot of
interior lights and stuff.

Yes, trains could be cool, but I think at least this year I would want to keep
it "space" oriented.  Maybe a space monorail or a space train lay out with the
train looking real futuristic or high tech, maybe even looking like mining cars
carrying a payload of trans neon pieces.
  Maybe if it works out well we can expand at future events to include
train/town, maybe even self lit castles