 General / 50684
Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adrian Drake wrote:

Oh, no, that's fine.  Segregate us.  Hide us.  You find us shameful.

</tongue firmly in cheek>

It's an interesting idea, having a Lego dark room.  Maybe not all spacers
though.  But safety is a big issue, I'd think, as well as being able to keep
little grabby fingers away from bricks when nobody can see what they're doing.

Adrian

Christina just had a great idea. Since safety is obviously a big issue for the
public expo, She's suggesting that most of the room lights are left on for the
public expo with the exception of a periods through-out the day when the lights
are shut out.
  Adarian, as far as pushing space into the dark.  Just think, You'll finally
have a use for all the trans neon crap (not to be confussed with C.R.A.P.P.)
that you usually don't have a use for.  Anyone who wants to jump on board for
this can let me know at:  cowinacan@earthlink.net

thanks, Steve DeCraemer