 Events / BrickFest / 2899
Re: BrickFest Animation Festival Entries - Downloads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:35:35 GMT

(1) evil spyware

The curse on RealPlayer has lessened. Unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't even
run a background process any more! It will only display an update message
every now and then when you run it, and even that can easily be minimized in
the settings. The Brickfilms community prefers the RealPlayer format because
it provides an excellent size/quality ratio - we believe the best available
for video with vibrant colours and sharp lines, i.e. animation (which
differs from typical video content in the lack of motion blur).

Give it a try! I don't think you'll be disappointed. But do pay attention
during install that not too many file extensions are taken over. Again, the
default options are nonagressive.

Stefan.