 Animation / 765
764  |  766
Subject:
BrickFest Animation Festival Entries - Downloads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:03:15 GMT

It’s unfortunate that the Animation Presentation had to be cancelled Saturday night at BrickFest. I was only able to stop in for a few minutes on Sunday on my way back home to Richmond so I did not get to see any of the showings that took place then.

For anyone else who may have missed out on the animation and is interested in checking out the entries, they are available for download via the following online directory of links:

http://www.brickfilms.com/hat/

Congratulations to Leftfield Studios for their winning entry “Aladibababad.”

The folks at BrickFilms are planning to have a DVD available of all entries so tune in to that site for more information on how to get one for yourself.