 Events / BrickFest / 2294
Re: ISD group build--New Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:29:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ryan Wood wrote:
Sorry, let me try that again. :)

<http://members.cox.net/meenkee3/isdcrash.avi  ISD Drop>

OMG I can't believe they actually did that!  And no pieces were damaged?

Quite funny to watch though - as long as it's not my ISD...

-Bryan