 Events / BrickFest / 2277
Re: PDX Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.build.schleim, Jon Palmer wrote:
   My fifth Fest was a blast.

My fourth and I have to agree. I’m wicked glad that Holger, Rene, Axel, and Ben could make it too. Meeting and hanging out with them was awesome. I’m very seriously thinking about going to 1000steine-Land in July.

   Thanks to everynone for a great weekend in Portland.

s/none/nun/

   I took mostly Moonbase and people related pics. Check them out: http://asphodel.org/pdx/

Dude awesome.

I see you left out the special photo of Keith. Tsk, tsk.

--Todd

p.s. I have pictures of Jon snoring during the keynote. Bidding starts at 10 cents.