 Events / BrickFest / 2273
Re: PDX Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 05:54:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   In lugnet.build.schleim, Jon Palmer wrote:
   My fifth Fest was a blast. Great to see old friends and meet new people. Thanks to everynone for a great weekend in Portland. I took mostly Moonbase and people related pics. Check them out:

http://asphodel.org/pdx/

There was a ton of other amazing stuff that I did not take pictures of.

Awesome!! These are the kind of pictures I LOVE to see. :-)

The car journey, meeting people up close, adults being silly (and drinking strange beverages), families and kids crowed around the models, the best dang moonbase gallery I’ve ever seen (I feel like I was there - and sooo blown away), great captions (love the Brendan one), and tongues on LEGO!!

whooo! what more can ya ask for?

Suz - Really wish you were there. The fest was an absolute blast. All of the sessions I went to turned out really well, the vibe throughout the conference as a whole was so positive and friendly, the venue top-notch, the coolest organizers, the best master builder contest loser’s mom, etc. There’s not enough words for me to descrive how cool the fest was overall.

Can’t wait for DC!

-Tim