 Events / BrickFest / 1093

Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:58:58 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Erik Olson writes:
This all comes down to "Wah, I can't have what I want".

No, actually I got most of the trees I wanted -- I could go for more though...

...and the people that write to me privately could go for more too.  I get
this funny idea that my views are very popular with a silent majority from
the private emails I get a lot of the time.  I can only assume that the
others in agreement with what I have stated do not post publically because
they are not interested in the heat or the personal attacks.

I mean, you are calling me "immature" right?  And for what?  Pointing out
the silly practices of a company even you won't defend?  What have you got
against me? So, if we ever have the chance to meet in real life you won't
mind my kicking your ass, right?!  I guess it doesn't matter if I have a
reason...

I wonder, who are the adults and who are the children here?

Yeah, me too.  Was your post supposed to be in opposition to my views?  I
agreed with most of it.

-- Hop-Frog

Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis