 Events / 87
Re: Live from Kidvention!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:46:54 GMT

In lugnet.events, Kevin Loch writes:
That thing is cool!  Do you have instructions or pictures
to build from?

Yes, we have instructions - Jin sent them to me but they can't be
redistributed because of his agreement with the publisher.  They can only be
used for Kidvention.  We'll be sure to update you on the status of the MIBO
project.

-Tim
Kidvention LDraw Display