 Events / 100
Re: Live from Kidvention!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 05:11:56 GMT

Does the term below, 'because of his agreement with the publisher' mean
that Jin is writing a book on the construction of MIBO?  Man, that would be
fantastic.  Can you or anyone else confirm whether a book is being written
on the subject or not?

Thanks,
Jim

tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) wrote in <FxLtu6.J7I@lugnet.com>:

In lugnet.events, Kevin Loch writes:
That thing is cool!  Do you have instructions or pictures
to build from?

Yes, we have instructions - Jin sent them to me but they can't be
redistributed because of his agreement with the publisher.  They can
only be used for Kidvention.  We'll be sure to update you on the status
of the MIBO project.

-Tim
Kidvention LDraw Display