 Announcements / 673
Subject:
Live from Kidvention!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:09:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everyone!

I'm posting to you live from our LDraw and GMLTC train layout display at
Legoland California for the Lego Maniac Kidvention.  We're having a blast here
with the displays talking to people and informing them about the online Lego
community.  Also, we've been seeing a lot of Lugnuts who are not with the
display, who have come to hang out with us! :)  (If I could remember you all,
I'd mention you here).

We're working on getting my Smart Media drive running on one of our display
computers and as soon as I do, I'll post pictures for you all to see.

If you're in the area, come out to meet us!  We're having a blast!! :D
Tomorrow we're going to begin building a model of Jin Sato's MIBO robotic dog,
complimentary from Lego Direct.  We'll be sure to have pictures of that too! :)

-Tim
ldraw.org Kidvention display

Re: Live from Kidvention!!