 Announcements / 673
  Live from Kidvention!!

Hello everyone! I'm posting to you live from our LDraw and GMLTC train layout display at Legoland California for the Lego Maniac Kidvention. We're having a blast here with the displays talking to people and informing them about the online Lego (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland) !

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, Tim! Until the LUGOLA meeting around the LDraw display at Kidvention...Build well...and fast! -Dave (URL) of the M-tron Commandos (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

That thing is cool! Do you have instructions or pictures to build from? KL (...) :) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

(...) Yes, we have instructions - Jin sent them to me but they can't be redistributed because of his agreement with the publisher. They can only be used for Kidvention. We'll be sure to update you on the status of the MIBO project. -Tim Kidvention (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

Does the term below, 'because of his agreement with the publisher' mean that Jin is writing a book on the construction of MIBO? Man, that would be fantastic. Can you or anyone else confirm whether a book is being written on the subject or not? (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

(...) Jin is writing a book on Lego Mindstorms for release in Japan, and as far as I understand, instructions for MIBO are in it. His site is at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)