 Events / 1965
Re: MOC: Frauenkirche Dresden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 06:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.events, Derek Schin wrote:
   In lugnet.build.arch, Holger Matthes wrote:

   I am not going to LEGOWORLD in the Netherlands but I plan to go to Bricking Bavaria. 1000steine.de doesn’t say the date for Bricking Bavaria on it’s main page. But it seems it will be Friday, 8th - Sunday 10th December 2006.

Are you (and your mom ;-)) planning to come over? Would be just great!

Holger,

Actually, I’m already here--I’ve been in Garmisch-Parternkirchen for over a week now and I don’t go back to the US until 16 December. So yes, I will be going to Bricking Bavaria! Any idea when more information about it will come out? Hmmm, I should ask this question at 1000steine.de...

Derek

Hi Derek,

the organizers of Bricking Bavaria (BB) haven’t announced the event officially yet, but as Holger said, to pencel in the 2nd Advent Weekend is definitely a good idea. I will solicit the organizers over there, on 1000steine.de, to make an official announcement soon and to crosspost it also in lugnet.events and lugnet.loc.de

Leg Godt! Rene