 Events / 1964
Re: MOC: Frauenkirche Dresden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Holger Matthes wrote:

   I am not going to LEGOWORLD in the Netherlands but I plan to go to Bricking Bavaria. 1000steine.de doesn’t say the date for Bricking Bavaria on it’s main page. But it seems it will be Friday, 8th - Sunday 10th December 2006.

Are you (and your mom ;-)) planning to come over? Would be just great!

Holger,

Actually, I’m already here--I’ve been in Garmisch-Parternkirchen for over a week now and I don’t go back to the US until 16 December. So yes, I will be going to Bricking Bavaria! Any idea when more information about it will come out? Hmmm, I should ask this question at 1000steine.de...

Derek