 Events / 1955
1954  |  1956
Subject:
Photos from the event where three tons of lego brikcs where dumped in Oslo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:44:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

An artist in Norway dumped three tons of lego bricks in fron of the National
Museum of Art. An article about it can be found here ->
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1446562.ece

Here's a bunch of pictures taken from the event by a friend of mine ->
http://flickr.com/photos/archibald74/sets/72157594295482217/

There are some truly wonderful creations there. There are several brilliant but
oh so closeted lego fans out there :)