 Events / 1954
Re: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 06:09:05 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
Well, lets talk and work with others. There some events coming up that were
recently announced. There are more ideas coming in. Once we get a core group
together we could proceed along some early planning. If we want the park
involved we will need to work with them and push them pretty hard.

Todd, your email is bouncing. It looks like I am considered spam. :)

My LUGNET reply probably got buried. I was on the Organizing Committee for
BricksWest, and I would like to help you out with this.

--
Russell Clark
President/Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG