 Events / 1629
    Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) All the steel was designed and fabricated by the amazing Steve Ringe - and it worked perfectly the first time we installed it in the statues. For glue, we used Oatey All Purpose. We glued outdoors and in an open garage with fans running. At (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Spencer is selling himself (and other team members) a bit short here... (1) he's proved his chops multiple times at multiple scales, and other team members have incorporated mosaics into town buildings in the past as well. But he is right, we (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party —Bill Vollbrecht
   (...) Cool.... you guys did a great job. Really high quality stuff for a first time! Can't wait to see more stuff like this. I burned out all my brain cells long ago with MEK, so I stopped being able to smell the stuff long ago. But at least peanut (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party —Jason Spears
   (...) Thanks! (...) Lowes doesn't seem to carry it, but Home Depot does. Depending on where in the state you are, it runs from $4 to $5 a can. I'm not exactly sure, but I think we went through approx 16 or more cans for the whole project. (Spencer (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) I bought 9 cans myself and we went through almost all of them (not all on Tony however). One of the interesting lessons we learned about working with glued brick conglomerations is that they don't dissipate their energy by shattering apart (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)