 Events / 1495
Re: BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD Now SHIPPING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
I am pleased to announce that the long, protracted development and production
time required for the BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD is over and that copies
are now being shipped through the mail!

Hi Todd,

I was wondering if you can email me at:

allan at apotome dot com

I have a question about paying for the DVD.  I've tried emailing, but several of
the emails have bounced back.

Thanks!
Allan B.