 Events / 1459
Re: BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD Now SHIPPING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:33:12 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
I am pleased to announce that the long, protracted development and production
time required for the BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD is over and that copies
are now being shipped through the mail!

I am grateful to everyone for their patience, and I hope everyone is pleased
with the results.

If you have been waiting to order one until they were ready to ship, your wait
is over. I have spent the weekend printing materials, burning copies, addressing
envelopes, and purchasing postage. I have several copies ready to go as new
orders come in. I guarantee less than a week delivery from the time the check is
received or the PayPal transfer is complete. For instructions on how to order
please visit the link below:

http://www.toddthuma.info/BF04_dvd/instructions.htm

When you receive your order in the mail, please email me at:

toddthuma@toddthuma.info

I will sleep better knowing you have finally received what you have been waiting
for.

Sincerely,

Todd

My son and I just got our DVD(s) in the mail today.  We have spent the last 40
minutes laughing our heads off before we had to take a break.  Let us be the
first to say THANK YOU for all your efforts. Even though we took lots of photos
at BRICKFEST, the DVD is a hit.  Again THANK YOU.

We just ordered our weekly Friday Pizza and can't wait to show the Papa John's
delivery guy the Alabama Jones segment.

Please keep up the good work.

CDC