 Events / 1448
1447  |  1449
Subject:
BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD Now SHIPPING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:56:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I am pleased to announce that the long, protracted development and production
time required for the BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD is over and that copies
are now being shipped through the mail!

I am grateful to everyone for their patience, and I hope everyone is pleased
with the results.

If you have been waiting to order one until they were ready to ship, your wait
is over. I have spent the weekend printing materials, burning copies, addressing
envelopes, and purchasing postage. I have several copies ready to go as new
orders come in. I guarantee less than a week delivery from the time the check is
received or the PayPal transfer is complete. For instructions on how to order
please visit the link below:

http://www.toddthuma.info/BF04_dvd/instructions.htm

When you receive your order in the mail, please email me at:

toddthuma@toddthuma.info

I will sleep better knowing you have finally received what you have been waiting
for.

Sincerely,

Todd