 Events / 1496
1495  |  1497
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto18 Date and Poster Announced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:02:24 GMT

Hi folks,

Please join us for:

  rtlToronto18: Back to the Stack
  Lego Robotics Competition
  Saturday, February 26th, 2005
  10AM Competitors, 1PM Audience.

  Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre
  341 Oakwood Avenue
  Toronto Ontario

Continuing in the longstanding tradition of rtlToronto robotics games,
rtlToronto18 brings Toronto Lego fans back to familiar subject:  Stacking
blocks.  Except this time, the blocks are a lot smaller, and so are the robots!
Forced to stack miniature blocks in a machine only 8" cubed, "Back to the Stack"
also encourages robot builders to sort and return the stack to their starting
position after gathering blocks across a large 8x8 playfield.

Event information is available on our website:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-020005/

Please print and display a poster:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-020005/lego-020005-poster1.pdf

See you there!

Calum Tsang
Chris Magno
rtlToronto Event Organizers and General Proprietors