 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12819
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto18 Date and Poster Announced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

Yeah, you're right, but it was late.  It still is late.

Gorgeous poster!  One question.  I was up until midnight working on my
robot, and concequently I slept in, and now I'm going to be late getting to
work.

HOW do you stay up until *3.30*, I mean, what time do you wake up/go to the
office?!

Unbeliveable.  :)

Well, I'm at the office today at 9:30AM.  I wish I was doing something better
than waiting for Janey Cook posts at 3:30 though.

Calum