 Events / 1213
1212  |  1214
Subject:
Pictures Modelshow Europe (April 24th 2004)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:48:12 GMT

Last Saturday the Modelshow Europe was held in Geldermalsen NL. This year there were more than 360 exhibitors. About eight of them brought LEGO models with them (me included).

I made some pictures but there not all very clear unfortunately. But my collegue Victor made some better ones.

Here are both links:

My Brickshelf Gallery

Victor’s Pictures

Enjoy!