 Technic / 12510
    Pictures Modelshow Europe (April 24th 2004) —Dennis Bosman
   Last Saturday the Modelshow Europe was held in Geldermalsen NL. This year there were more than 360 exhibitors. About eight of them brought LEGO models with them (me included). I made some pictures but there not all very clear unfortunately. But my (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: Pictures Modelshow Europe (April 24th 2004) —Thomas Avery
   (...) Great exhibit! I really wish I could have been there to see all the great models. Ron Jansen's Demag CC12600 is looking good. I see your new Menck dragline- very nice!!! Can't wait to see more details. -TJ (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)