 Technic / 12510

Subject:
Pictures Modelshow Europe (April 24th 2004)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:48:12 GMT

Last Saturday the Modelshow Europe was held in Geldermalsen NL. This year there were more than 360 exhibitors. About eight of them brought LEGO models with them (me included).

I made some pictures but there not all very clear unfortunately. But my collegue Victor made some better ones.

Here are both links:

My Brickshelf Gallery

Victor’s Pictures

Enjoy!

Dennis

Re: Pictures Modelshow Europe (April 24th 2004)
Last Saturday the Modelshow Europe was held in Geldermalsen NL. This year
there were more than 360 exhibitors. About eight of them brought LEGO models
with them (me included).
http://trucks.victorb.org Victor's Pictures

Great exhibit! I really wish I could have been there to see all the great
models.

Ron Jansen's Demag CC12600 is looking good. I see your new Menck dragline- very
nice!!! Can't wait to see more details.

-TJ