 Events / 1033
Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:00:31 GMT

Pierre, you and your friends have made a gorgeous layout; every inch of it you observe, there’s a plenty of interesting ideas...

But now, tell us: where do the skysraper windows come from? MegaBlocks? And the fencing in the Shell area (I mean where there’s the shell tanker and train waggons) And, last, not least: in the port area, there’s a plenty of “corrugated” containers. Are their sides made of log bricks (aka Fort Legoredo ones) or are they made of stacks of 1x1 round bricks?

Cheers, Gianluca PS: Pierre, did you build my Citroen DS? I admit that in red it’s more fashionable than in blue :-))