 Events / 1034
1033  |  1035
Subject:
I'm a Master Builder finalist from DC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:52:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings all. I wanted to share my excitement of being chosen as one of three DC finalists for the position of LEGOLAND Master Model Builder: http://www.legomasterbuilder.com/washingtondc_finalists.html I’m at the bottom of the page.

The next step is the final build-off in San Diego, CA at LEGOLAND in late January. It will be a long, winter wait until then. In the meantime, keep an eye on CNN Monday at 7am.

I also wanted to publicly thank all the people who helped get me here. It would be a long list if I went person by person, but thanks to everyone in the community for being creative and inspiring and encouraging me to pursue this. Thanks to all the WAMALUG and SciBrick members especially for good wishes and motivation. Most of all, I have to thank God, Creator of everything, and my greatest inspiration.

LEGOLAND or bust, baby!