 Trains / 21564
21563  |  21565
Subject:
MonLUG's 5th train show pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 05:28:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello,

Last weekend, MonLUG participated in it’s fifth Montreal area train show.

It was a great success and our best layout ever, we were as popular as ever with visitors.

Here are my pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=62980 (after moderation)

There’s 3 pages so be sure to look at all of them! :-)

Probably more pics to come from other people.

LUKWYT!

Pierre MonLUG #1

A little teaser... ;-)