 Education / 257
  Look what you can build in twenty minutes!

Here's the result of a twenty-minute building frenzy: (URL) What is it? A big blue castle? A very wobbly ocean? A sombrero? No! It's a cosine. Really and truly. Here's how I built it in twenty minutes: 1) I didn't build it. 2) I had students build (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Look what you can build in twenty minutes!

(...) (snip) (...) Teddy, This is Cool, and a great story! Any thoughts about contributing an article about this to BrickJournal? Scott Lyttle (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: Look what you can build in twenty minutes!

(...) Awesome Ted! (Hey, sorry I've been so aloof, even to you my closest AFOL neighbor. I haven't even thanked you yet for the bloody Christmas card!) :) But on topic, I must admit, I personally would use those in a Pirate display. For sure! ;) (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: Look what you can build in twenty minutes!

(...) Geez, if my instructor used LEGO to demonstrate integration, I'm sure I wouldn't have struggled as much in my university math courses... (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: Look what you can build in twenty minutes!

(...) <snip> Great stuff Teddy! I love this math stuff, keep it coming! Cyndi (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: Look what you can build in twenty minutes!

(...) For you, Scott, anything. I've been thinking about publishing something in the mathematical literature, but I'd love to write a more accessible article for a general (brick-obsessed) audience. It surprises me how little I have read about Lego (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.edu)